Ready, set, recipes! Here are our just published, fresh-out-the-mill recipes in one convenient place! These are the top vegan recipes of the day, and are now part of the thousands of recipes on our Food Monster App! Our newest recipes are stunning, so if you’re looking for something new and delicious, these recipes are it!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Popular Trends Archives!
1. Pecan Pie Bars
Source: Pecan Pie Bars
These Pecan Pie Bars by Brittany Berlin are made with a simple grain-free crust and topped with the easiest pecan pie filling you could ever imagine, this is an elegant dessert to grace a dessert table, and truly anyone can make it.
2. Lemon and Thyme Mushroom Dirty Fries
Source: Lemon and Thyme Mushroom Dirty Fries
Dirty fries with style: mushrooms, white wine, and cashew cream give this Lemon and Thyme Mushroom Dirty Fries by Trine Rask a sense of sophistication.
3. Brown Rice Porridge With Rhubarb Ginger Compote
Source: Brown Rice Porridge With Rhubarb Ginger Compote
This Brown Rice Porridge With Rhubarb Ginger Compote by Claire Ragozzino is simply delicious and a great cooler weather breakfast in springtime!
4. Baked Tofu Buddha Tray
Source: Baked Tofu Buddha Tray
Standard Buddha bowls will be a thing of the past once you use your sheet pan to cook the ingredients. Minimal washing up makes this Baked Tofu Buddha Tray by Luce Hosier a go-to for those evenings when you’ve had a long day and can’t be bothered to cook. With the help from the oil, the outer edges of the red cabbage will crisp up nicely, yet the inside will be soft. The red cabbage chunks will fall apart in your mouth. Roasted red cabbage is a favorite vegetable and the paprika smoked tofu chunks with a dollop of hummus are delightful. This is a perfect prep recipe to ensure you’re feeding your body plenty of goodness even on a busy day. Reprinted with permission from One-Pan Vegan by Luce Hosier. Page Street Publishing Co. 2022. Photo credit: Luce Hosier.
5. Spaghetti with Classic Marinara
Source: Spaghetti with Classic Marinara
Many of the recipes in this book utilize packaged products like pasta sauce, chicken broth or ramen that we combine with fresh ingredients to make something quick and delicious. This Spaghetti with Classic Marinara by Tiffani Thompson and Larone Thompson is more of a made-from-scratch dish that takes some time but is totally worth the effort. You can really taste the difference between this marinara and the ones that you pour out of a jar. This sauce bursts with bright tomato flavor and the fresh basil really gives it a boost. A pinch of red pepper flakes provides a subtle kick, but you can omit it if you prefer. Credit: Reprinted with permission from Noodle Worship by Tiffani & Larone Thompson. Page Street Publishing Co. 2022. Photo credit: Becky Winkler.
6. Banana Coffee Muffins
Source: Banana Coffee Muffins
Soft and fluffy banana muffins get a caffeine boost from coffee in these Banana Coffee Muffins by Kat Condon.
7. Three Bean Sweet Potato Chili
Source: Three Bean Sweet Potato Chili
This smoky, spicy chili has just a hint of sweetness thanks to the sweet potatoes. With three different varieties of beans, it’s hearty and filling—the perfect meal for cold weather. This Three Bean Sweet Potato Chili by Aurora Steen go great with this with crunchy tortilla chips or cool and creamy guacamole!
8. Mille Feuille With Homemade Custard
Source: Mille Feuille With Homemade Custard
Mille-Feuille is a beloved French pastry with layers of crispy, buttery puff pastry, custard filling, and a chocolate and vanilla frosting. You can get all the ingredients in your supermarket and baking the dessert is far easier than it seems! For this Mille Feuille With Homemade Custard by Philipp Ertl, all you have to do is to bake a sheet of puff pastry, slice into three equal pieces, make your own vegan vanilla custard (vegan crème pâtissière), assemble, and then add the glazing on top.
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like TinyRescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Independent Media Support: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Lead Image: Pecan Pie Bars by Brittany Berlin