Ready, set, recipes! Here are our just published, fresh-out-the-mill recipes in one convenient place! These are the top vegan recipes of the day, and are now part of the thousands of recipes on our Food Monster App! Our newest recipes are stunning, so if you’re looking for something new and delicious, these recipes are it!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Popular Trends Archives!
1. Asparagus Quiche
Source: Asparagus Quiche
Craving a fancy-schmancy French bistro meal from the comfort of home? Nab some asparagus while you can, and give this Asparagus Quiche by Val & Mani Latifi a whirl!
2. Swedish Almond Coffeecake
Source: Swedish Almond Coffeecake
This Swedish Almond Coffeecake by Pavani Nandula is a scrumptious pastry made with lightly sweet yeasted bread and filled with luscious almond filling. This is an egg-free recipe.
3. Apple-Chickpea Kale Salad
Source: Apple-Chickpea Kale Salad
This Apple-Chickpea Kale Salad by Caryn Carruthers is a delight of contrasting textures, temperatures and flavors. Yes, this is a salad, but it isn’t your choke-down-your-raw-veggies kind of salad. It is the kind of salad that has warm and cold veggies, crunchy apples, meaty chickpeas, the slight tingle of a thinly sliced red onion, and more to keep you interested in what your next bite combination will be. A better name is required for a salad like this — come to think of it, it’s a smorgasbowl!
4. Mexican Black Bean Soup With Sweet Corn, Tortilla Chips, and Avocado Cream
Source: Mexican Black Bean Soup With Sweet Corn, Tortilla Chips, and Avocado Cream
This Mexican Black Bean Soup With Sweet Corn, Tortilla Chips, and Avocado Cream by Cassidy Payne is richly infused with sweet tomatoes, spicy chili, tangy lime juice, and fragrant coriander for an authentic Mexican flavor. This perfectly balanced soup, topped with avocado cream and crispy baked tortilla chips, makes for a hearty and healthy every-day meal.
5. Black Bean S’mores Brownies
Source: Black Bean S’mores Brownies
Using black beans in brownie recipes is amazing because they are accessible, affordable, packed with protein, easy to use and create the perfect, buttery soft texture! These Black Bean S’mores Brownies by Gabrielle St. Claire combines two of your all-time favorite sweets: fudgy brownies and ooey gooey s’mores. If you are in the mood for an indulgent treat that really isn’t that bad for you, whip up a batch of these brownies.
6. Fudgy Marshmallow S’mores Brownies
Source: Fudgy Marshmallow S’mores Brownies
These Fudgy Marshmallow S’mores Brownies by Dora Daily will bring back the amazing taste of smores, just in brownie form!
7. Cacio e Pepe Summer Pasta Salad
Source: Cacio e Pepe Summer Pasta Salad
Colorful and delicious, this simple pasta salad comes together in just minutes. You have to try making this Cacio e Pepe Summer Pasta Salad by Adam Merrin and Ryan Alvarez!
8. No-Tuna Chickpea Salad Sandwich
Source: No-Tuna Chickpea Salad Sandwich
This No-Tuna Chickpea Salad Sandwich by Andrea Soranidis has “eat me” written all over it! It’s a fantastic lunchbox option (but is great for breakfast too!), conveniently packed with plant-based protein and it comes together in just ten minutes. Reprinted with permission from The Vegan Bean Cookbook by Andrea Soranidis, Page Street Publishing Co. 2021. Photo credit: Andrea Soranidis
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like TinyRescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Independent Media Support: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Lead Image: Cacio e Pepe Summer Pasta Salad by Adam Merrin and Ryan Alvarez